Welcome to School Cents at Valley River Center!
Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at Valley River Center, then submit your receipts to earn $200 to $2,000 for your school. School Cents runs from October 1 through March 31. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. View program information and submit receipts below.
Sign up for email updates.
EARN QUAD POINTS FOR ALL RECEIPTS NOVEMBER 16 – JANUARY 15
Receipts must be dated and submitted 11/16-1/15/22 to earn 20 points per dollar spent. All other receipts will earn five points per dollar spent.
HOLIDAYS AT VALLEY RIVER CENTER
- Santa Photos: Click here to make a reservation and view special events like Sensory Santa and Pet Photos. Submit your receipt by Jan. 15 to earn 20 points per dollar spent, plus 1,000 bonus points.
- Active 20-30 Club Annual Giving Tree open Nov. 5 – Dec. 17. Located outside of JCPenney's entrance, near the Cafe Aroma coffee shop. Pick a gift tag to support local kids in need.
- Holiday Shopping Hours and Event Information is available at ValleyRiverCenter.com/holiday.
October 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts are accepted from October 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022.