Earn & Learn
Welcome to Earn & Learn at The Market Place!
Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at The Market Place, then submit your receipts to earn $350 to $3,500 for your school. Earn & Learn runs from September 1 through April 30. Plus, the school with the most dollars logged each month, September through April, will earn a $250 bonus. Limit one bonus prize per school. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. View program information and submit receipts below.
EARN TRIPLE POINTS NOVEMBER 16 – JANUARY 15
For receipts dated and submitted from these stores: Barnes & Noble, Game Stop, The Home Depot (including the Christmas Tree Lot 11/26-12/16), Sprouts and ULTA. All other receipts from all businesses at The Market Place will earn five points per dollar spent.
HOLIDAYS AT THE MARKET PLACE
- Holiday Stores: Hickory Farms (opens 11/6), PoppiSeed Market (opens 11/26), The Home Depot Christmas Tree Lot (opens 11/26)
- Holiday Info: Enjoy the season with holiday fun experiences for the whole family! Reservations required. For more information and to reserve your spot visit ShopTheMarketPlace.com.
12/5 - Paint the Holidays
12/12 - Ornament Decorating
12/19 - Holiday Wreath Workshop
Get discounts for stores, restaurants, entertainment and more from local and national businesses at The Market Place. Download the FREE Retail Therapy app today and start saving!
September 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022.