Welcome to School Cents at The Oaks!
Welcome to School Cents at The Oaks! Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at The Oaks then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $2,500 for your school. Plus, the school with the most dollars logged each month gets a $200 bonus. Limit one bonus per school. School Cents runs from September 1 through April 30. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. View program information and submit receipts below.
EARN 5X POINTS IN SEPT & OCT!
Earn 25 points per dollar spent for all receipts dated and submitted Sept. 1 - Oct.31! Receipts submitted after October 31 will earn regular points (five points per dollar spent). $50 in receipts will be worth 1,250 points instead of 250 points.
EARN 2,000 POINTS when you donate school supplies to benefit the Conejo Schools Foundation
Sept. 1-15: Bring a bag of new school supplies (suggested value of $20 or more) OR a new backpack to the Security Office (located in the level 1 hallway near Macy’s Men’s & Home Store) and earn 2,000 points for your school (one bonus per person, up to 100,000 points per school). Be sure your school name is on the outside of your donation for points credit.
EARN 2,000 POINTS when you recycle screens at the E-Waste Event
Sept. 30, 10am-3pm: Earn 2,000 points* when you recycle a laptop, monitor, TV or tablet. All other items accepted for safe recycling will not earn points. Click here for more info and to credit your school for points.
September 1, 2023 through April 30, 2024.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Paper receipts: photos or scans of original cash register receipts.
- Digital receipts (email, text or app): take a screenshot or export as a pdf. Learn How
- Online orders with a store pick-up, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Third-party app/delivery service (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.) Third-party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity should be deducted from your total.
- Gift cards purchased from a store at the shopping center.
- Credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal to the shopping center retailer).
- Payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment, including gift cards and loyalty rewards.
- Fan fold paper receipt to show store name, location, date and total.
- Take a short video to show of the receipt.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Export an emailed receipt or online account page as a pdf. Learn How
- Take a screenshot of your app or text receipt.
- Do not submit the same receipt more than once! Email Us your correction or to verify your entry was received.
- If you did not receive an email confirmation, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email provider’s “safe sender” (tip: search your email provider and safe sender or whitelist for instructions).
- If the form advances to the next screen (another receipt form or a confirmation page), your submission was received.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2023 through April 30, 2024.