Welcome to School Cents at The Oaks!
Welcome to School Cents at The Oaks! Shop, dine, enjoy services or see a movie at The Oaks then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $2,500 for your school. Plus, the school with the most dollars logged each month gets a $200 bonus. Limit one bonus per school. School Cents runs from September 1 through April 30. Your school earns at least five points per dollar spent. View program information and submit receipts below.
EARN 10X POINTS!
All receipts dated and submitted by October 31 earn 50 points per dollar spent.
Shop at these events and submit your receipts to earn points: SmallBiz Market on Sept. 3 & 4, 805 Night Market on Sept. 10 & 11, So Cal Etsy Artisan Market on Oct. 8 and the weekly Thursday Farmer’s Market. Learn more at ShopTheOaksMall.com/Events. Receipts submitted after October 31 will earn regular points (five points per dollar spent).
EARN 2,000 POINTS WHEN YOU RECYCLE SCREENS
Electronic Waste Recycling on September 24, 9am-3pm. Earn 2,000 points* when you recycle a laptop, monitor, TV or tablet. All other items accepted for safe recycling will not earn points. Click Here to download a form with more info and to credit your school for points. *Limit 100 screens per school during the program.
September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- If I buy a gift card, am I able to submit the receipt? Yes, if you purchase the gift card from the shopping center’s store location.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we are able to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a 2-sided or long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total. You may be able to export your email as a PDF to upload.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase. Add email@example.com to your email provider’s “whitelist”.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.