Welcome to School Cents at Lakewood, Los Cerritos and Stonewood Centers!
Shop, dine, enjoy services and entertainment venues at Lakewood, Los Cerritos & Stonewood Centers, then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $10,000 for your school. School Cents runs from September 1 through April 30. View program information and submit receipts below.Sign up for email updates.
HOLIDAY SPECIAL - EARN UP TO 5X POINTS!
Shop and submit receipts Nov. 16 - Jan. 15 to earn DOUBLE POINTS for ALL receipts, and 5x for these retailers:
Lakewood Center: Aldo, Cotton On, Craftsmen Jewelers, Doll Babee Cheesecake, Foot Locker and H&M
Los Cerritos Center: The Body Shop, Fabletics, Garage, Laderach Chocolatier Suisse, Lovisa and Swarvoski Crystal
Stonewood Center: Aeropostale, Charlotte Russe, Cotton On, H&M, Forever 21 and JD Sports
HOLIDAY BONUS OFFERS
- Donate Toys to earn 500 points. Bring a new unwrapped gift ($15 minimum value) and earn 500 points per gift. Give the number of toys and your school name to the volunteer for credit. (Limit 500 gifts per school for points credit).
Lakewood Center Teddy Bear Tree Toy Drive (benefiting Project Shepherd) on Dec. 3 & 4 during mall hours.
Los Cerritos Center Spark of Love: Stuff A Bus Toy Drive on Friday, December 9 from noon-4pm.
- Buy a Santa photo to earn 5x points. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged! Visit the center websites to make a reservation and view info about hours, pricing and safety measures. Follow them on social media for the latest details about what’s happening over the holiday season. Submit receipts by 1/15/23 to earn bonus points.
- Earn 1,000 Points When You Donate To St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital! Text the word HEART to 707070 by December 24 to donate online. 100% of donations will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Upload your donation receipt by January 15 to earn 1,000 School Cents points with a minimum $10 donation. Limit one bonus per person.
EARN 2,500 POINTS WHEN YOU DONATE BLOOD
Visit the shopping centers’ events page to view dates and make an appointment. When you donate blood, ask for the QR code to credit your school.
September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- If I buy a gift card, am I able to submit the receipt? Yes, if you purchase the gift card from the shopping center’s store location.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we are able to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a 2-sided or long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total. You may be able to export your email as a PDF to upload.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email provider’s “whitelist”.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.