Welcome to School Cents at Lakewood, Los Cerritos, Stonewood Centers, plus the Cerritos Auto Square!
Shop, dine, enjoy services and entertainment venues at Lakewood, Los Cerritos & Stonewood Centers, then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $10,000 for your school. Receipts from Cerritos Auto Square earn five points per dollar spent for parts and service, and 25,000 points for the purchase or lease of a new car! School Cents runs from September 1 through April 30.
View program information and submit receipts below.
Visit the School Cents website.
EARN POINTS AT THE CERRITOS AUTO SQUARE
- Holiday Special! Earn 4x points for service receipts, dated and submitted November 16 - January 15.
- Earn 25,000 Points: Purchase or lease a new or pre-owned car. Take a photo or scan of your summary page which shows the dealer name, date of transaction and the total contract amount.
- Service, parts and accessories. Earn at least five points per dollar spent. Submit your receipt for credit.
EARN QUAD POINTS for NOVEMBER 16 – JANUARY 15
- Lakewood Center: Burlington Coat Factory, Famous Footwear, H&M, Miniso, Outback Steakhouse, PLAYlive Nation and Pro Image Sports
- Los Cerritos Center: Abercrombie, Alex and Ani, MOD Pizza, Motherhood Maternity, Papyrus, SkinFood and TADD Eyewear
- Stonewood Center: Abercrombie Kids, Children's Place, doc popcorn, Finish Line La Michoacán Republic, Mozzafiato Jewelers and Ziba Beauty
Submit receipts dated 11/16/19 – 1/15/20 to earn bonus points. Receipts submitted after that date will earn five points per dollar spent.
HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE: Earn 500 Points Per Gift Donated!
Bring a new unwrapped gift, $15 minimum value, to one of these events and earn 500 points per gift (limit 500 gifts per school for points credit).
- Spark of Love Toy Drive Stuff a Bus at Los Cerritos Center on December 13 from 8am - 6pm. Bring your gifts to the Los Cerritos Center tent at the event to credit your school.
- CHIPs4Kids Toy Drive at Lakewood Center on December 14 from 10am - 9pm. Bring your gifts to the CHIPS display in the Target wing to credit your school.
September 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- Receipts Accepted?
We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Receipts Not Accepted?
We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- What Amount Do I Enter?
Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
My receipt is too long! Fan fold your receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- After Submission
No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- I Need Help!
Email Us or call 1-800-539-3273