Welcome to School Cents at Lakewood, Los Cerritos and Stonewood Centers!
Shop, dine, enjoy services and entertainment venues at Lakewood, Los Cerritos & Stonewood Centers, then submit your receipts to earn $500 to $10,000 for your school. School Cents runs from September 1 through April 30. View program information and submit receipts below.Sign up for email updates.
EARN TRIPLE POINTS MARCH 16 – APRIL 30
Lakewood Center: Children’s Place, Claire’s, Icing, Aldo, Kids FootLocker, Stonefire Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Luna Grill, and Red Lobster
Los Cerritos Center: Nordstrom Café, Tillys, Bearfruit Jewelry, Lovesac, Guess Originals, Doe A Dear, Cotton On Kids, Children’s Place and TBAAR
Stonewood Center: Raising Cane’s, Acapulco Restaurant, Children’s Place, H&M, Candeeland Kids, Charly and BoxLunch
Plus, triple points for Easter Bunny photo, available at each center through April 8. Make a reservation on each center’s website.
EARN 2,500 POINTS AT THESE EVENTS
*Limit 100 bonuses per school (limit one per person) for the Lakewood Run donations (no limit for registration).
- Donate Blood: Lakewood Center on March 20 & April 10, Los Cerritos Center on March 17 & April 14, and Stonewood Center on April 7. Visit the centers’ events page to make an appointment. Ask to scan the QR code when you donate blood to earn 2,500 points.
- Lakewood Run: Register or donate now at LakewoodRun.com for the 32nd Annual Run (5k, 10k & Family 1k) on March 4, in partnership with Lakewood Sheriff’s Station & Soroptimist Int’l of Lakewood/Long Beach. Submit your receipt to earn bonus points.
EARN 2,000 POINTS WHEN YOU RECYCLE ELECTRONIC SCREENS
Click here to download a form with more info and to credit your school.
Los Cerritos Center - April 8
Stonewood Center - April 29
September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.
How To Submit Receipts
Use the receipt form below. Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen. iPhone: click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen. Android: click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
- If I buy a gift card, am I able to submit the receipt? Yes, if you purchase the gift card from the shopping center’s store location.
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
- Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase? We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we are able to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a 2-sided or long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total. You may be able to export your email as a PDF to upload.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase. Add email@example.com to your email provider’s “whitelist”.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
If you’re new to our online receipt form, click here to view a short video.
Email Us or call 1-800-539-3273
Receipts are accepted from September 1, 2022 through April 30, 2023.